I could not complete the order

autumntime

My first order, but I ran into an issue 😦 I had updated my photoshop and had someone to want a photo edited with text, so I started and the program crashed. I could not get a hold of another program to do the editing that was wanted. I tried with some basic photo editing, but I could not finish it. I sent him an email explaining, I feel terrible about not being able to complete his work. Does fiverr automatically refund his money? I didn’t want to ‘complete the order’ as I was not able to, other than sending his email to him. My first order too and I could not complete it, I feel like giving up :((. I went to Support, but it took back to my sales page and couldn’t find a place where I could email Support regarding this issue as it worries me

Thank you for your response, but how do I go about doing a mutual cancellation? I am still pretty new and learning how things work on here? I went to Support and it took me to my sales page, but I did not find anything on it regarding how to cancel? Where do I go for the mutual cancellation?

Archived