I create a new gig but no impression

rizwansb

Please check gig tag, description and gig image.

If possible upload a video

and regularly share on different social media and remember must bid regularly on buyer request.

hope it will work

do you mean i have to change my gig tag ,description on every month because i have a gig which impression reach to 15k last month but it start decreases in this month and now it reaches to 1.5k no orders even no message .

@ranausama363 i am struggling by sharing my gigs on social platform and advise you to do same…this is also because of changing made by fiverr in there site.they change there level merit and weekly updation in there business.i don’t know what fiverr wants to do but it effects both sellers and buyers.😫

@ranausama363 i am struggling by sharing my gigs on social platform and advise you to do same…this is also because of changing made by fiverr in there site.they change there level merit and weekly updation in there business.i don’t know what fiverr wants to do but it effects both sellers and buyers.😫

@rizwansb did you get any order by doing this…??

• 2 years later...

Don’t worry Tayba Tabsum
In the begining it’s quit normal not to get any order. In my case i got the order after two months of publishing my first gig. Please follow few tips; i hope will get the order soon.

1. Everyday submit 10 proposal from the Buyer Request Section.
  2. Share the best example of your project work / recent work / sample of your work.
  3. share your gig on social network site
  4. follow the consistancy i mean everyday at least twice logged in to your fiverr account.

Archived