I created 1st gig, but I have no interaction, clicks etc

enesduru9798

Hi there!

I am newbie in Fiverr. I created my first gig in data entry sub-field. On the other hand, I have no any views or clicks. What is the average clicks or impression for first order? I am open for any recommendation for my gig. I can improve my gig with your comment.

My gig: https://www.fiverr.com/enesduru9798/do-all-things-about-data-entry-and-convert-your-documents

Thank You!
Enes Duru

Hi Enes! Welcome to Fiverr! I just crossed over to being a seller too. From the research I’ve done, I think it takes time and hustle to get clicks and impressions to a new Fiverr gig. I would say hang in there, think of ways to promote your gig, and add as many photos as you can. Also, having your gig edited from a native English speaker could also help polish your gig over all. Of course, I say that as a writer and editor myself. But otherwise, it looks great! Good luck!

Hi Enes! Welcome to Fiverr! I just crossed over to being a seller too. From the research I’ve done, I think it takes time and hustle to get clicks and impressions to a new Fiverr gig. I would say hang in there, think of ways to promote your gig, and add as many photos as you can. Also, having your gig edited from a native English speaker could also help polish your gig over all. Of course, I say that as a writer and editor myself. But otherwise, it looks great! Good luck!

Thank you for all comment,recommendations and good comment. I will consider your suggestion about editing my gig.

Thank for your time!

Have nice day 🙂

Archived