Fiverr Forum

I created a Fiverr Gig but No Buyer Requests are showing?

There’s like million people asking this question so let me clear the confusion for once. So there could be two things why this is happening:

1. You are a New Seller & to Fiverr doesn’t shows requests to new sellers all the time.
  2. Your Gig is probably a low category gig (it isn’t that much “famous” on Fiverr and there’s no much work for it) or the Gig isn’t created the correct way somehow (very less possibility of this one though).

The main reason is the first one in my opinion and here’s what you need to do: reload the page several times a day and at a specific time you will see the requests are appearing for you, note the time down. Check buyer requests daily at that time and the requests will appear usually.

In my country, for me they used to appear at 11AM, 2PM, 6-8PM. But this can differ with location – and whatsoever Fiverr has made it. You need to struggle with this.

I think it’s pretty much clear why no buyer requests are appearing for you. It’s not just you.

13 Likes

This has actually already been thoroughly addressed here:

10 Likes

For my first few months I recieved no buyer requests and it led me to becoming unactive on this platform. I checked my emails one day and found I had an order- and ever since I have been active, had plenty of orders and loads of buyer requests. You just have to give it time.

7 Likes

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thanks, helpful post.

1 Like

The time frame and the location matters the most usually with the new sellers. They have to be active and jeep refreshing the requests page 24/7 for at least 2 days to get an idea when the requests are available. In my case, I get requests in between 11-12pm and 4-6pm.

1 Like

I am face same problems

2 Likes

If you are new user, the buyer request show you after some times, so marketing your gig is the best option now,

2 Likes

Your Welcome @h4hire

yes your are right @psychowriter

1 Like

Don’t wory keep patient.

yes you are rigth @vaishali_r

Stay consistent, buyers will approach you if you are patient and providing quality services.

1 Like

Keep up forum community time spend :blush:

2 Likes

@ afzaldesigner78 how do you find out if you gig is popular on Fiverr.

1 Like

Yes i also spend lot of time on forum

1 Like

My gig is at the first page on lot of keywords

1 Like

Those who are not come buyer request than you need always online and promote your gig, gig category put the right place, gig description right very proffessionally and marketing.

2 Likes

Yes you are right @rasel46867350

1 Like

Check your analytics.

1 Like

I am also facing this problem.

1 Like