Fiverr Community Forum

I created a new gig but no Impression. What am I to do?

I create a new a new gig 3 days before. GIG clicks and views increasing but GIG Impression is still 0.

Before this GIG I created another GIG but don’t face this problem. The day after created my old GIG, Impression, View and clicks increased together. But my new GIG’s Impression is Still 0.

Now What can I do?
Please help me

Thanks in Advance
mdsayed_hasan

1 Like

Is your new gig in the same category/subcategory as one of your other gigs?

I noticed when I put 7 gigs up in the same category/subcategory that only 2 of them got any impressions - the other 5 had tumbleweed blowing around. Might be the same for you?

1 Like

Yes, All The GIG in a same category. But sub category aren’t same.

1 Like

It might be a similar thing for the same category? Just a thought. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks. I am clear.

Can you tell me please now what can I do ? Or what is solution of that ??? Or Is it harmful for my work in future with this GIG ???

Thanks in Advance

No idea I’m afraid. If it’s not in the search, it’s not in the search. You could ask CS, but I’m sure they’re fed up with users messaging them to complain that their gigs aren’t in the search. :slightly_smiling_face:

Shouldn’t think it’ll do your other gigs any harm though.

1 Like

I have not clear Idea about GIG Impression.

Can you tell me what Impression means actually ?

Here you go:

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/viewing-gig-statistics

3 Likes

Thanks A Lot …

2 Likes