Fiverr Community Forum

I created my first gig . How is it?

Hi,
I’m Arveena & I’m new in fiverr community. I just created my first gig.
Just wanna know how is it? Does it need any improvement?
I’m waiting for my first order , so that i can start getting experience in this platform . :blush:
Here is my gig link - https://www.fiverr.com/arveena/create-responsive-wordpress-website-design-and-development
Hope to hear from you guys !!:heart:

2 Likes

Hello @arveena,
Welcome to Fiverr and congratulation for your first gig.
I go through your gig and its great with all images, description and title.
I suggest you add a video so that I will help the buyer to know about you and your service.
Give time to your gig and it will give you the best results.

Thank You.

1 Like

@patelhari Thank you so much for your suggestion. I will follow it. & nice to meet you :blush:

welcome @arveena:slightly_smiling_face:
create more gigs…
add video on your gig…
Best of luck for your future… :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @bilal1696
I will follow your tips. Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone help me?
does my gig need any improvement or i need to add something?
please let me know…
gig link- https://www.fiverr.com/arveena/create-e-commerce-wordpress-website-design-for-your-business

You gig looks great. Introduction video is attractive too.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: @nafishasan

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken

You only have 34 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (DES) point 1:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.