I created my first gig! Now What?!

Hi, I just created my first gig! Now I’m thinking, what should I do next?! Do I have to promote it?! or some people will find it automatically throw fiverr?! The problem is I don’t have so much contact to promote it! I’m sure about the quality of my gig and I’m also sure that some people would love to have what I’m offering, but I have no idea how reach them,

So, any advice?!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Also you can check how others set their gigs and try to optimize yours acordingly.

@bomajed

Are you a member of Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, or Facebook? If you look at the top right of your gig listing, you will find these social media icons. Fiverr does bring traffic. Still, it helps to do a little promotion on your own. :slight_smile: By the way, nice gig!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: thanks, but I really didn’t find something useful to start with :frowning:

Reply to @radugeorgescu: thank you…

Reply to @integritymedia: thnak you, the problem is I have a very small number of social contacts, I’m really hoping to get some traffic form fiverr itself and thank you for the kind compliment :slight_smile:

Now time to promote your gig!

bomajed said: bomajed

Lovely gig! Of course Fiverr will give you some exposure - that's what the 20% commission is for, and social media can definitely provide a boost, but I'd suggest you go the direct marketing route and start contacting - both online and off - photographers, genealogists and organizations (anyone who has events). Print up a few flyers and post them in areas that families frequent.

You really do have a charming gig. I'm sure once you get a few sold, you'll build up quickly.

All the best.

I posted your gig on my Fiverr promo site: fantasticfiverrfolks.weebly.com and also Facebook and Twitter. I hope it helps!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: thank you for your help, I will try the search you provided…

Reply to @itsyourthing: Thank you so much for your kind compliment :slight_smile: , I really hope that fiverr will give me some exposure. I will try to follow your advice, thanks again for your help and kindness :slight_smile:

Reply to @bomajed: It’s my pleasure and you’re very welcome. :slight_smile:

Great! You’ve created a gig… Now run like the wind!!!

Okay, so I couldn’t do any better than itsyourthing

Reply to @scriptwizard: I can’t read “run like the wind” without thinking “break like the wind”. :slight_smile:

(Yeah, I’m childish.)

Reply to @vedmak: One too many "e"s in weebly. Sorry. :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: Cool. It’s not much, but it does.