I created my first gig! Now What?!

bomajed

Hi, I just created my first gig! Now I’m thinking, what should I do next?! Do I have to promote it?! or some people will find it automatically throw fiverr?! The problem is I don’t have so much contact to promote it! I’m sure about the quality of my gig and I’m also sure that some people would love to have what I’m offering, but I have no idea how reach them,

So, any advice?!

bomajed said: bomajed

Lovely gig! Of course Fiverr will give you some exposure - that's what the 20% commission is for, and social media can definitely provide a boost, but I'd suggest you go the direct marketing route and start contacting - both online and off - photographers, genealogists and organizations (anyone who has events). Print up a few flyers and post them in areas that families frequent.

You really do have a charming gig. I'm sure once you get a few sold, you'll build up quickly.

All the best.

bomajed said: bomajed

Lovely gig! Of course Fiverr will give you some exposure - that's what the 20% commission is for, and social media can definitely provide a boost, but I'd suggest you go the direct marketing route and start contacting - both online and off - photographers, genealogists and organizations (anyone who has events). Print up a few flyers and post them in areas that families frequent.

You really do have a charming gig. I'm sure once you get a few sold, you'll build up quickly.

All the best.

Archived