Fiverr Community Forum

I created my first gig today. How to increase my gig impressions with my resources?

Today I created my first gig after a few weeks of preparation. I have my own website and I have created Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube accounts. But I have not many followers on those social media sites.
Can you suggest to me what sort of things to do/publish on those sites to improve gig impressions?

Please share your own experience regarding this.

I am new to Fiverr and excited

18 Likes

Same thing for me. I’m also created my first gig today. I hope both of us will get our first order soon.

9 Likes

Let see Friend… Just drop me a massage when you got your first one

4 Likes

That’s great that you decided to start Fiverr! One thing you should keep in mind about the gig impressions is that Fiverr does not update them very often. I know that at least for my account it usually takes a few days before any of the numbers change on my gigs page. This means that you might be getting impressions but it just hasn’t updated yet. In the meantime you should put up some great images and videos to display your best work. Then sit back and wait for your first order! Good luck!

8 Likes

Thanks bro for your valuable information.

4 Likes

Ofcrs I’ll reply you again when I get my first order.

3 Likes

Thanks Friend, if you don’t mind can you give a quick feed back regarding my profile?

2 Likes

No problem! I am definitely no expert myself but I try to help where I can!

6 Likes

Sure, how can I find it?

4 Likes

Could you send me a link? I don’t know if there is another way that I can find your profile.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hi friend please find below link regarding my gig

2 Likes

Just watched your video and I gotta say it looks great! The only thing I would say to change are the prices. Although your work is probably worth a good price you should start out on the cheap side and grind out a few great orders to earn five star ratings. Then, once you have some good reviews you can raise the prices to the appropriate rate.

3 Likes

By the way my account is Palmtreeninja not Palmtreeninja2, that was my old account. For some reason fiverr just never changed my forum account.

3 Likes

thankx alot friend. i will take your feed back

2 Likes

No problem! I saved your gig to my firsts list so that it can appear higher in search results.

2 Likes

I’ve got to go now but I will come back here later. Have a great day/night!

2 Likes

I think this is not the right time to publish a gig because majority of buyers are unavailable due to Christmas vacation. Therefore you won’t get exposed to the full audience on Fiverr. I recommend you to keep the gig and analyze your gig stats for 2 weeks. Try different tags, and gig images. Then you’ll realize what are effective keywords for your service. If you get an order during this period (within 2 weeks) that would be great! But If you don’t get any order during this time, don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again with the optimized keyword changes. At that time, the majority of buyers will be available again and your gig will be exposed to the full audience on Fiverr! I wish you all the best! :v::v:

8 Likes

Yes… Your point is true… I really didn’t think about Christmas vacation. Thankx for your true comment

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome, @powergraphy!