I created my first gig today. How to increase my gig impressions with my resources?

powergraphy

Today I created my first gig after a few weeks of preparation. I have my own website and I have created Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube accounts. But I have not many followers on those social media sites.
Can you suggest to me what sort of things to do/publish on those sites to improve gig impressions?

Please share your own experience regarding this.

I am new to Fiverr and excited

That’s great that you decided to start Fiverr! One thing you should keep in mind about the gig impressions is that Fiverr does not update them very often. I know that at least for my account it usually takes a few days before any of the numbers change on my gigs page. This means that you might be getting impressions but it just hasn’t updated yet. In the meantime you should put up some great images and videos to display your best work. Then sit back and wait for your first order! Good luck!

That’s great that you decided to start Fiverr! One thing you should keep in mind about the gig impressions is that Fiverr does not update them very often. I know that at least for my account it usually takes a few days before any of the numbers change on my gigs page. This means that you might be getting impressions but it just hasn’t updated yet. In the meantime you should put up some great images and videos to display your best work. Then sit back and wait for your first order! Good luck!

Thanks bro for your valuable information.

Thanks Friend, if you don’t mind can you give a quick feed back regarding my profile?

Could you send me a link? I don’t know if there is another way that I can find your profile.

favicon-32x32.png.9641d26afb69ac5b1fb534a8329c5427.png Fiverr.com
design-you-a-topnotch-presentation-in-powerpoint.jpg.8716f1f69e55ce4d39eeb1a8b00f8a13.jpg

powergraphy : I will design business or academic presentations from scratch...

For only $20, powergraphy will design business or academic presentations from scratch. | Not just a design gig. We offer premium content + premium designsA power point presentation is a powerful tool to create and present appealing visual | On...

Hi friend please find below link regarding my gig

Just watched your video and I gotta say it looks great! The only thing I would say to change are the prices. Although your work is probably worth a good price you should start out on the cheap side and grind out a few great orders to earn five star ratings. Then, once you have some good reviews you can raise the prices to the appropriate rate.

Just watched your video and I gotta say it looks great! The only thing I would say to change are the prices. Although your work is probably worth a good price you should start out on the cheap side and grind out a few great orders to earn five star ratings. Then, once you have some good reviews you can raise the prices to the appropriate rate.

thankx alot friend. i will take your feed back

I think this is not the right time to publish a gig because majority of buyers are unavailable due to Christmas vacation. Therefore you won’t get exposed to the full audience on Fiverr. I recommend you to keep the gig and analyze your gig stats for 2 weeks. Try different tags, and gig images. Then you’ll realize what are effective keywords for your service. If you get an order during this period (within 2 weeks) that would be great! But If you don’t get any order during this time, don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again with the optimized keyword changes. At that time, the majority of buyers will be available again and your gig will be exposed to the full audience on Fiverr! I wish you all the best! ✌️

I think this is not the right time to publish a gig because majority of buyers are unavailable due to Christmas vacation. Therefore you won’t get exposed to the full audience on Fiverr. I recommend you to keep the gig and analyze your gig stats for 2 weeks. Try different tags, and gig images. Then you’ll realize what are effective keywords for your service. If you get an order during this period (within 2 weeks) that would be great! But If you don’t get any order during this time, don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again with the optimized keyword changes. At that time, the majority of buyers will be available again and your gig will be exposed to the full audience on Fiverr! I wish you all the best! ✌️

Yes… Your point is true… I really didn’t think about Christmas vacation. Thankx for your true comment

Rule #1

BE AWESOME

The #1 rule of selling on Fiverr is simple: Be awesome and deliver a great product. Every client you meet will want pure awesome-sauce every time, and if you’re not giving that, they’ll go somewhere else. There’s plenty of room for mediocre sellers on Fiverr, but if you want to stand out from the crowd, you need to be real, really good at what you do.

Generally speaking, though, this rule is dominant in any sales environment. Doesn’t matter if you’ve got a brick-and-mortar store, you’re working for somebody else, you’re selling via your own website, or you’re selling via Fiverr: quality products and services can speak for themselves and can overcome a lot of other shortfalls.

If you’re not really, really good at what you do, then you really, really need to get better. This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t sell on Fiverr, but it does mean that you should be actively and consistently engaged in a process of self-improvement to raise the quality of your offerings.

Rule #2

BE VERY NICE

Customer service is really important. I know it sounds silly, but you have to make every client believe that he or she is the most important person in the entire world. Communicate quickly and be charming! You have to make them feel special and important, because the truth is, they are: your livelihood of Fiverr depends on positive reviews and repeat clients.

But again, generally speaking, customer service is important to any venture no matter where you’re working or what you’re selling. You absolutely must learn to check your ego. This doesn’t mean that you have to let your clients treat you like garbage, but it does mean that every time you get an attitude with a client who steps out of line you’re adding another light-bulb to a massive illuminated billboard that says, “Go Away.” If you add enough light bulbs, negative reviews combined with word of mouth will drive away clients you haven’t even met yet.

There are a time and place for telling bad clients to jump off a cliff, but that should be an absolute last resort.

Rule #3

FAST DELIVERY

Every client you meet will want to be your #1 priority. Obviously, this is impossible, so you should carefully evaluate what you’re offering and select only as much time as you need to complete the work. Depending on what you’re offering, you can set a minimum delivery time of 2 days to give yourself some wiggle room for when you’re sick or just having a really bad day.

You can also choose whether or not you’re going to offer extra-fast delivery for an extra fee. I recommend that you do because you can set it to any time you like. For example, standard delivery of two days, extra fast in one day. Or, standard delivery four days, extra fast two days, etc.

Of course, don’t forget that delivery time will factor into your internal Fiverr search ranking, too. If you want your gig to be ranked high among all sellers by the level of quality as judged by Fiverr’s ranking algorithm, then you should strive to deliver as fast as reasonably possible.

Yes, positive reviews are important, but believe it or not, what I’ve seen is that Fiverr’s ranking algorithm values speed of delivery more than the quality of reviews. There are sellers in my category who regularly collect negative reviews, but they’re still ranked higher than other sellers because they deliver faster. There are also sellers in my category who’ve been on Fiverr longer than I have, but I’ve outranked them because they don’t deliver as fast as I do.

Fiverr loves fast delivery. Granted, fast delivery won’t undo negative reviews and if your work just sucks then nothing will fix that, but it counts for an awful lot.

Rule #4

ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST WORD

Leave unique feedback to every review. Your clients will always read your reviews before they buy anything from you, and this is your first chance to show them how you interact with your clients, and more importantly, how you’ll interact with them.

Rule #5

DIVERSIFY YOUR PORTFOLIO

If you’re not getting views, it could be because you’ve only got one gig. If this is the case, then you should diversify your portfolio and create multiple gigs in the same category. This will get you more impressions and ultimately more clicks, and even if you don’t maintain all these gigs in the long run, it’ll be a great way to help you figure out what you sell that people will actually buy. Another strategy that I’ve used is to feature my gigs inside my gigs. So for example, you can look at my gig for a Tarot reading, but you’ll also see mention of my gig for ritual services. Cross promotion of my gigs within my gigs has been a terrific way of showcasing everything that I offer.

Rule #6

Welcome to Fiverr, the following tips could be very helpful for you as a new seller:

• Make your gig a specialized/specific service not a general one
  • Enable the “SEO TITLE” field for your gig (if not used already)
  • Choose the right keywords that represent your service (how to: Open fiver as buyer search for a keyword that you think can represent your service, Fiverr will show some suggestions, those suggestions could be the better keywords for your gig)
  • Use the selected keywords in your git title/description and pricing description (but don’t overuse them)
  • In order to improve your gig impressions, try to be online more often, that’s a great opportunity for new sellers to land their gigs on top of others (when a buyer searches with the online filter)

Archived