I created my gig a month ago and I have gotten

heyfellow1

You are selling in quite new field with little competition. So you hit the jackpot when it comes to timing and what to sell.

Here on forum you will find that around 100000 new sellers after 1 month or a year even have zero sales.

That is quite true. I only have 5-6 people as competition and I appear in the first results which is great. The gig I offer is very specific to a targeted audience which has helped me.

You’re on a good track. I did not get my first order until the end of my second month.

What do you offer?

You may laugh it off, how can this make me money, that’s what I thought. Then I started to get in the animation field and noticed there is a high demand for it. So why not create a gig and earn some money?

You may laugh it off, how can this make me money, that’s what I thought. Then I started to get in the animation field and noticed there is a high demand for it. So why not create a gig and earn some money?

I think you made a smart move, I’m in such a bad category… social media

Guess I have new competition :rofl: Thank you.

No. I will not add “discord” to my GIG title or description since I have no idea what that is.

I am a grown person and it is beyond me how did became normal that grown “man” play video-games all day. And becoming millionairess from that.

From what I see discord is another gaming thing.

I am just overly sensitive to the whole “gaming after 18” subject since I am a teacher and 90% of my student completely lost interest in past years to gain any kind of basic knowledge.

Their plan is to jump around as wizards and witches with over sized body parts, record that on YT and become rich.

No. I will not add “discord” to my GIG title or description since I have no idea what that is.

I am a grown person and it is beyond me how did became normal that grown “man” play video-games all day. And becoming millionairess from that.

From what I see discord is another gaming thing.

I am just overly sensitive to the whole “gaming after 18” subject since I am a teacher and 90% of my student completely lost interest in past years to gain any kind of basic knowledge.

Their plan is to jump around as wizards and witches with over sized body parts, record that on YT and become rich.

Hehe. Basically discord is a messaging application and you can get these animated icons by paying for a subscription.

You are selling in quite new field with little competition. So you hit the jackpot when it comes to timing and what to sell.

Here on forum you will find that around 100000 new sellers after 1 month or a year even have zero sales.

Same. I am pretty much in the same category as @heyfellow1 is. He does same thing, but logos while I create servers.

Archived