I dedicate my freelancing career to my

khalid277144

It was 11:00 pm, when i got the knock from my first client on fiverr. I was happy but more than that I was anxious, I still remember that my hands were shaking, I was just thinking what should i write? If i write something wrong the client might just go, So i was so nervous.

Than i just let my feelings shut a bit and try to give a brief idea about all my wordpress related services to the client, I think i might able to make him interested in my service, so he placed an order.
Though i got my first order but still i couldn’t believe, so i didn’t told anything about it to my family, specially to my mother(cause she was praying real hard for me to get the first order), I planned that i would only tell them if i complete the order successfully with 5 star rating.

I worked really hard for the project and guess what, I completed my first order with a 5 star review and a great review, But the real happiness i got when i told about it to my mom and she was sooo happy, i saw tear in her eyes. i wish i could capture that moment. It just feels great when you get the chance to do something for your family specially for your parents, the hardships they’ve experience just to make me stand on my feet. So Alhamdulillah, I thank god that he gave me the chance to do something for my mom and dad through an awesome platform like Fiverr at the age of 19,
It’s the greatest feeling of my life.

So I dedicate my freelancing career to my sweetest MOM and super cool DAD.

Thanks to Fiverr.

This is incredibly sweet! Congrats!

My mom was also really excited when I told her about Fiverr. She comes and checks on my profile from time to time. It’s a great feeling to be able to profit through your hard work, and I’m sure that with this motivation you’ll be able to make them even prouder!

On 8/26/2017 at 2:23 PM, somaginer1996 said:

This is incredibly sweet! Congrats!

My mom was also really excited when I told her about Fiverr. She comes and checks on my profile from time to time. It’s a great feeling to be able to profit through your hard work, and I’m sure that with this motivation you’ll be able to make them even prouder!

Thanks @somaginer1996 .

Oh really your mom does? My mom does it too, my mom’s always like "did you get any order? did you deliver the order, it’s just few hours remaining?"

But yes it does motivates me a lot, when you see there happy faces you get the feeling that you can work even more harder to be just able to see those happy faces again…

On 8/26/2017 at 2:26 PM, lloydsolutions said:

What a lovely post. You have made a great start.

Best wishes for your success! 🙂

Thank you very much @lloydsolutions ,

I don’t know if the post is lovely but the moments i’ve experienced was more lovelier than that, I just tried my best to express that in this beautiful place with all these lovely people.🙂

On 8/27/2017 at 2:05 PM, shuvo3000 said:

Very good writing… Your passion for working hard will make you more successful in Freelancing career…

Thank you very much and glad that you liked my writing. Please do remember me in your prayers…😊 @shuvo3000 

On 8/27/2017 at 2:09 PM, dijatul said:

You are a super cool child. Ofcourse, We would lOve to see your parents photograph if you want to show us . Please send them Greetings from Us . Wish You all the best

Thank you very much @dijatul , I would love to show the pics but unfortunately i didn’t capture any, Because at those moments you don’t remember anything, you just wish to look at those smiles forever. But next time i’m gonna capture some pic and send those to you, for sure…🙂 

On 8/27/2017 at 2:15 PM, james_polamz_k said:

Hi @khalid277144, I just want to let you know I am happy for you! I wish you many more orders and a fantastic Fiverr experience. Say me hi to your sweet parents. Love sent! 🌼

Thanks @james_polamz_k I’m really glad, And yes i’ve delivered your hi and love to my parents…😊 

Thank you very much @dijatul ,

I would love to show the pics but unfortunately i didn’t capture any,

Because at those moments you don’t remember anything, you just wish to look at those smiles forever.

But next time i’m gonna capture some pic and send those to you, for sure…🙂

Thank you so much . Really appreciate you and Thankful to God .

On 8/30/2017 at 10:00 AM, via_graphics said:

ALLAH BLESS YOU BROTHER KEEP IT UP.🙂

@via_graphics Thanks bro…

On 8/30/2017 at 10:01 AM, atyservices said:

Good Luck, Keep doing hard work. Your mother’s care and love will make you successful. Very Inspiring story for new one on Fiverr.

Thanks brother…😊 @atyservices 

On 8/30/2017 at 10:02 AM, dijatul said:

Thank you so much . Really appreciate you and Thankful to God .

😊 

Archived