Fiverr Forum

I deleted my old account and created new one

I have deleted my old account because i want to change my name on fiverr moreover It was not verifying my phone number. I deleted it and created new one on the same desktop.
Would it be dangerous for my new account in future?
Please Help me!

1 Like

Not if you deleted your old account of your own accord. It will only be an issue if you created a new account cuz your old account was deactivated by Fiverr.

4 Likes

No problem you ceate a new one…

1 Like

You should open a ticket with CS and let them know why you did that.

5 Likes

i think it’s not a problem. year a ago i also did same thing

1 Like

thanks for information.

1 Like

Can you elaborate it because I’m a newbie and not know about it so much

To open a ticket with CS, just go to https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new and then select the options that best fit your situation, write your message, and click submit.

3 Likes

It might be if Customer Support notices that you have created a new account without their permission. That’s why it’s best to contact them and explain your situation to them (since you weren’t banned for breaking the rules, there shouldn’t be problems, as long as CS is aware of your situation).

4 Likes

Hi @modern_writer, please do as per @frank_d and @catwriter advice. It will only take you a minute.

5 Likes

Hello There,

Just go to the help center you will find the answer to your question:
How do I change my username?

You cannot change your username. However, you can close your account and create a new one.

****** Take Action! Click here to deactivate your account. ******

You’ll need to use a different email address upon creating your new account. If you would like to use the email address in your current account for your new account, please change it before closing your current account.

For more information, see [ Closing Your Account ]

Check the help center and follow the steps, you will be fine.

1 Like