I deleted my old account and created new one

I have deleted my old account because i want to change my name on fiverr moreover It was not verifying my phone number. I deleted it and created new one on the same desktop.

Would it be dangerous for my new account in future?

Please Help me!

Not if you deleted your old account of your own accord. It will only be an issue if you created a new account cuz your old account was deactivated by Fiverr.

I have deleted my old account because i want to change my name on fiverr moreover It was not verifying my phone number. I deleted it and created new one on the same desktop.

Please Help me!

It might be if Customer Support notices that you have created a new account without their permission. That’s why it’s best to contact them and explain your situation to them (since you weren’t banned for breaking the rules, there shouldn’t be problems, as long as CS is aware of your situation).

Hello There,

Just go to the help center you will find the answer to your question:
How do I change my username?

You cannot change your username. However, you can close your account and create a new one.

****** Take Action! Click here to deactivate your account. ******

You’ll need to use a different email address upon creating your new account. If you would like to use the email address in your current account for your new account, please change it before closing your current account.

For more information, see [ Closing Your Account ]

Check the help center and follow the steps, you will be fine.

• 1 year later...

my previous identity card was in my mother language. I lost my previous account due to using my native language ID, ID verification. It is temporarily disabled. My country has issued a new identity card and it is in English. I created a new ID and created this account. I want to know if my new account will be interrupted in the future. During ID verification.

Because I added my native language ID as well as a photo of myself to my previous account and my old account is still invalid or can still be logged in(temporary disabled But I can login).

What do I need to do to maintain this account without any problems?

You should open a ticket with CS and let them know why you did that.

my previous identity card was in my mother language. I lost my previous account due to using my native language ID, ID verification. It is temporarily disabled. My country has issued a new identity card and it is in English. I created a new ID and created this account. I want to know if my new account will be interrupted in the future. During ID verification.

Because I added my native language ID as well as a photo of myself to my previous account and my old account is still invalid or can still be logged in(temporary disabled But I can login).

please reply me sir,

please reply me sir,

You should contact customer support.

I think there’s a problem because a picture of me is stored in the Fiverr database.

I think there’s a problem because a picture of me is stored in the Fiverr

The problem is different: you created second account. All you had to do is to reach out to support and ask them to en verification for you one more time with your new ID :woman_shrugging:

Now there is no guarantees at all that they wouldn’t disable your new account

I think there’s a problem because a picture of me is stored in the Fiverr

The problem is different: you created second account. All you had to do is to reach out to support and ask them to en verification for you one more time with your new ID :woman_shrugging:

Now there is no guarantees at all that they wouldn’t disable your new account

I have not even entered the actual information in my old account so I will not be able to retrieve it. Although I added real information to my new account, could this account of mine be interrupted because a picture of me is stored on Fiverr?

I have not even entered the actual information in my old account so I will not be able to retrieve it. Although I added real information to my new account, could this account of mine be interrupted because a picture of me is stored on Fiverr?

could this account of mine be interrupted because a picture of me is stored on Fiverr?

Please read my previous reply. You had other account even if you didn’t fill information there and it still doesn’t change my answer.

Archived