Fiverr Forum

I delivered my gig but the timer is still ticking

Having an odd issue.

I delivered my gig with time to spare but it’s not marked as completed. I’m seeing the " YEEHAAA! HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY! This order will be marked as complete in 3 days." message along with my message to the buyer but the timer is still active. I’m somewhat new to Fiverr, but all my past deliveries have updated when I sent them and the countdown has stopped.

Does anyone know what’s going on? I haven’t experienced this before and I’m not sure what to do. I hate to be penalized as late on a gig that was delivered on time.

Reply to @bachas85

Smart!

I don’t think my clock has ever paused, but kept on going (although in V2 I think it is removed entirely, so I suppose it does stop actually and isn’t something I’ve thought of) – but as far as I’m aware, so long as it shows “delivered”, you are safe, even if the clock is still ticking. But opening a ticket as @bachas85 suggested is a good idea, just in case.

I currently am experiencing the same issue. I hope that it just means that the order will be marked as delivered when the timer runs out…

Happened to me once.

I clicked over to the old V1 Fiverr and delivered there and viola! It showed delivered in V1 and V2.

I am also facing this issue :frowning: I have changed the browser and redelivered the order but same issue :frowning: