Fiverr Community Forum

I delivered two files for my delivery but later i found out its saying no attachment but buyer keep doing revisions

Hello Freelancers,

I got an order from a new buyer to be delivered in two days. I delivered the job in just 6 hours of ordering and the buyer came online to do revisions.

Later she went offline and i delivered the final documents.

She came online to download the final documents but did not mark my order completed.

Now the problem is, i was checking my deliveries “VIEW ALL DELIVERIES”. and I’m seeing “NO ATTACHMENTS FOUND FOR THIS DELIVERY”

Now I’m scared because i found out 8 minutes before the order will mark as completed, so i Redeliver the PDF of the project.

I have had two warnings before, but I’m scared that they will ban my account for empty delivery which I didn’t know of it.

Please any suggestion? :sob:

You can the files to dropbox or google drive or any cloud space and share the link as proof.

1 Like

@olugraphixs_dr
Maybe you should contact the cs and tell them your problems with the order delivery, it could be a bug or something error and they will fix it for you, and don’t forget to explain your situation with your buyer.

I have redeliver the file 8 minutes before the order mark itself automatically.

I just want to know if fiverr will not penalise me again because I’ve had two warnings before.

Please any link to do that please

@olugraphixs_dr
Go on your own fiverr home page and find contact cs :face_with_monocle:

Thank you for your help

1 Like

@olugraphixs_dr
You are welcome, I hope it can solved your delivery problem.