Fiverr Community Forum

I desperately want to get my first order

hi hun!:heart_eyes:

Thanks for reading my topic.I currently have added some dope new gigs.It would be so nice of you if you checkout and order one.

2 Likes

What’s your gig about?

some regular vector stuff

Send buyer requests. Don’t wait for someone here to order you. Its a sincere advice dear

thanks for the advice

1 Like

Send buyer requests? I don’t think you meant to say it like that :wink: I think you mean to send offers to existing buyer requests, not send new requests promoting your gigs :stuck_out_tongue:

@junupoudel don’t create self-promotion requests in the buyer requests section - you have to bid (send offers) on existing buyer requests, not create new buyer requests since that page is for buyers to create requests and for you to apply on them

2 Likes

Lol you’re always there to correct me. Yeah I meant it. Thanks anyways :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well, I’m not here to correct you - but I did try to prevent a seller from posting requests on the buyer requests page since that’s spam we all hate, and the way you said it could easily be interpreted the wrong way :smiley:

2 Likes

I ain’t that lame to create self promotion buyer requests.:smile:

1 Like

LOL, I never said you were lame :slight_smile: - but seeing that you’re new on Fiverr, I wanted to save you the trouble that so many other sellers are going through (many sellers out there think they can post requests on the buyer requests page and self-promote themselves, which Fiverr doesn’t allow)

I only gave you some advice so that you don’t make the same mistakes that others have done in the past :angel:

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr. Check out the forum for tips and there is lots of useful information in the www.Fiverr.com/Academy. Most of all be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first sale. Best wishes for your success! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for that comment! I am new to fiverr and I saw many self adverts in the buyer requests section so I was confused myself on how I have to send offers. This comment though solved my issues.
Thanks
JD

Hanging right there with ya! :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully you get all the orders you need! :smiley:

1 Like