I did a job for a guy this guy reported me

shounak00

Is this guy ****** phony? I just did a quick job for this guy. he’s not accepting my work.

Mod Note: It is against the forum rules to post a buyer or seller username like this. You may contact Fiverr Customer Support to ask questions about someone by username.

Was the job EXPENSIVE? Did you do a GOOD job? Did he COMPLAIN about the job?

I converted the file and gave him what he wanted. After submitting the work he’s talking about something else. This guy probably just reported me because he doesnt want to pay me.

I converted the file and gave him what he wanted. After submitting the work he’s talking about something else. This guy probably just reported me because he doesnt want to pay me.

Tough situations. if you delivered according to the agreed upon sale, stick to your guns, but be nice. No way to know he reported you. Restate as nicely as you can what was agreed upon, and what it would cost to do the new work. Send a custom extra offer with that.

Could sound like…" Dear x, I understand you would like more work done. However, in our initial order, you purchased x, which covered x. In order to do what you are asking, will cost x. Please accept the custom offer extra so I can begin on this new part of the project!."

Archived