I did it! a trs i am

silberma1976

After close to three years of toiling away and working my arse off, i finally got the TRS badge! I am over the moon with joy!

Congrats man - good to see!

After close to three years of toiling away and working my arse off, i finally got the TRS badge!

I got it too but managed to keep ar$e intact - otherwise it would have been a bit of a bum deal tbh.

After close to three years of toiling away and working my arse off, i finally got the TRS badge!

I got it too but managed to keep ar$e intact - otherwise it would have been a bit of a bum deal tbh.

I am thrilled that you got TRS. Congratulations!!!

@eoinfinnegan Making Fiverr Great Again!

Making Fiverr Great Again!

As the saying goes, “Little hands make light work

I kinda kept mine on the low because of all the sad demotion posts

Yeah, I think a few people did that which is a pity because it is encouraging for others to hear about it and deserves to be recognized. People kept so quiet about it that there were posts complaining that “nobody had got TRS”.

PS. Sorry for outing you on that Mike, I just got excited.

Congrats @silberma1976 🎉 It’s so nice to see more awesome sellers get promoted to TRS. 😎

I’m so proud of you, Eoin. :ok_hand:t4:

Ahem it’s only fair. 😛

playfulobama.gif.511fcec1cfff0fec16564b4afbb046f0.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived