I didn’t get my refund to my visa card

zeekhan109

I have bought a geg for f 189$ on fiver . Due to some late response from seller we mutually cancelled our order . The money is returned to my fiver account . I requested that money to my same Visa card from which I did transaction . Fiver notify me that I will receive my money back in 7-10 days . But almost one month and Half I haven’t receive my refund into my account. I contacted them and they are sending me auto generated email that the transaction have been successful processed. I don’t know where they refunded the money. Does anyone have any idea how to refund that money

I have bought a geg for f 189$ on fiver . Due to some late response from seller we mutually cancelled our order . The money is returned to my fiver account . I requested that money to my same Visa card from which I did transaction . Fiver notify me that I will receive my money back in 7-10 days . But almost one month and Half I haven’t receive my refund into my account. I contacted them and they are sending me auto generated email that the transaction have been successful processed. I don’t know where they refunded the money. Does anyone have any idea how to refund that money

Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

I don’t know where they refunded the money.

Only Customer Support can help you with this.

Archived