I didn't found any order

cutiee_wp

Hi,

There are several reasons due to which you are not getting orders for Elementor but most important is YOUR GIGS. You need to create 6 gigs in your categories with top ranking keywords with low competitions. Also, keep sending buyer requests and make sure you are online all the time on your account. You will get order in a week. (INSHA ALLAH)
Moreover, you can check the keywords of your competitors by searching it on Fiverr search bar. You will find some suggested keywords there. Try those keywords in your gigs and you will get work soon.

Please let me know if you have any other questions
Thanks
Mubashir

Hi,

There are several reasons due to which you are not getting orders for Elementor but most important is YOUR GIGS. You need to create 6 gigs in your categories with top ranking keywords with low competitions. Also, keep sending buyer requests and make sure you are online all the time on your account. You will get order in a week. (INSHA ALLAH)

Moreover, you can check the keywords of your competitors by searching it on Fiverr search bar. You will find some suggested keywords there. Try those keywords in your gigs and you will get work soon.

Thanks

Mubashir

Very Helpful Information. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks

Mubashir

Thanks for the straight to the point advice … Makes more sense for me… 😊

Archived