Fiverr Community Forum

I didnt Get any order and its almost 5 days gone

I had 8 + years experience graphic designing my gigs are perfect then why i dont get any order

You may be good but you need to show you are better than all the other designers in Fiverr

Good luck!

1 Like

This is a really bold statement to make. Believing in yourself is great, but you also need to have the self-awareness to be able to take a step back and see things from the customer’s perspective.

Looking at your gigs, I wouldn’t agree that they’re perfect. I’d say you have quite a way to go.

Your gig description is full of English language mistakes.

And I’m afraid that your logos are really quite basic, and not what I’d expect from someone with 8 years experience in the field. They’re all literally just single line-drawing images with a bit of text underneath or next to them. I could go to any logo creation website and get better for $10, and you’re charging $25 per logo, putting you up against some stiff competition!

I offer this advice in a friendly manner, and I know that criticism can be hard to take, so please don’t take this personally. You can choose to ignore what I say and continue as you are, but without reducing your prices and/or drastically increasing the quality of your logos, you’re not going to get sales, especially as you’re in arguably the most oversaturated niche in Fiverr.

4 Likes

Thanks man :+1::+1::+1::+1:

If you have some free time then please text me personally on my fiverr acc

No, I won’t be doing that, and I’d ask you not to contact us directly either. You’re welcome to engage a conversation here on the forum.

As someone who needed and bought some logos from Fiverr, your gigs aren’t anywhere near to perfect. I’d expect a lot better logos and gig presentation at this price point and, to be honest, I wouldn’t buy anything from you.