Fiverr Community Forum

I didn't get any orders yet

Hi, I’m a bit worried because I didn’t get any orders yet. please help

5 Likes

How long have you had your gig up for?

1 Like

Me too. I am a bid discouraged. Hope something opens for you soon.

since September. hard to find whats wrong here

wish you too. never give up.

3 Likes

To be honest I think it is because you have your basic package gig priced too high and have no reviews.

Also be sure to post on social media as well, not only link to your gig but post your work off.

1 Like

Sharing your gig on social media is the best option always @sevandikasesath :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I tried but didn’t worked, but I will try again. did it work for you? @gauri_pasarkar

1 Like

I will go through my profile again. how about you.? are you getting works?

1 Like

So far no luck, but I just recently posted my first gig. Working on posting my second one now.

2 Likes

Yup, a little. Views got doubled. I shared my link on fb.

4 Likes

Hello!
I am a new seller and I’ve noticed that it requires a lot of patience,work and advertising!
It’s quite hard to get noticed but i wish us both new orders soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Do SEO and optimize your gig search keyword.

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile: wish you too. lets try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip.will try brother

Suggest you check out your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

5 Likes

hope you will get yours soon

1 Like

How many sales did you get from social media?

Not views. Sales. Getting views without sales isn’t helpful. It does nothing for your ranking.

3 Likes

Hi! Just an idea but- I’m thinking it might have something to do with the price of your gig and no reviews yet. I mean since it’s $80 and you have no reviews some people might be weary to be the first buyer since they’re not sure if they can trust you and the cost is high :blush: I might recommend adding another cheaper separate gig? something that people won’t be too afraid to get at the beginning. Once you have reviews and people trust you, I’m sure they won’t have a problem purchasing your more expensive gigs :slight_smile:

1 Like

woww. thank you very much. I guess you have pointed out a main thing here. thanks again.