I didn't get any single order on my fiverr profile yet!

ravinder714820

Thanks for your quick response and appreciation. But i would like to know that 50 orders included 10 orders. In simple words 10+40= 50 orders. I am adding my 10 old orders and i will add my new sales +40 order completed. Can i know one thing i will complete 40 orders withing 2 months restriction or if i did not completed within 2 months period then i will not get Level 2 position

On 9/30/2017 at 11:50 AM, ravinder714820 said:

Thanks for your quick response and appreciation. But i would like to know that 50 orders included 10 orders. In simple words 10+40= 50 orders. I am adding my 10 old orders and i will add my new sales +40 order completed. Can i know one thing i will complete 40 orders withing 2 months restriction or if i did not completed within 2 months period then i will not get Level 2 position

Find details here.

• Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months
  • Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above
  • Have a low cancellation rate

Thanks but i did not get my answer yet. I mean to say, if i do not able to complete 40 orders within 2 months then i will not get the position of Level 2.

Your 10 orders are included in the total of 50. 🙂

So 40 more orders in a total time frame of 2 months, beginning with your first order.

• 1 year later...
Guest emrlanka

I want change my profile pic into fiverr forum but I can not do that so please help me

my profile pic

Log out from the forum

fiverr forum my profile pic. Then it will be correct

You don’t magically “get” orders, you earn them by connecting to your target market, and convincing your desired customers to hire you to solve their problems/needs.

What are YOU doing to connect to your target customers?

Good question! My dear friend and Let me say to you that I have did many things to connect to my target customers. If you have good suggest so you can advise me. Let me clear to you one thing. I do not expect any magic as you said at above in your declaration.

Thank you

Trying continue with passion. You need to send 10 request everyday. I have got my first order after a long time than I had create my gigs. Go to forum & read the topics regularly. Share your gigs in social media like FB, Likedin etc.

Thank you for your valuable response and let me clear you i didn’t get any buyer request (my buyer request section is empty, there are no buyer request) at my buyer section then in this situation. Can you suggest me that How can i send my buyer request? Please help me on this issue.

Please check the buyer request link: https://www.fiverr.com/users/ravinder714820/requests

On 10/28/2018 at 2:55 AM, ravinder714820 said:

My dear friend

I cannot possibly be your friend, much less your “dear friend”, since we have never met, and I do not know you personally. It is unwise to address people in this manner unless you know them personally.

Let me say to you that I have did many things to connect to my target customers.

And what have you done thus far? If you can’t think of any ways to connect to your customers, then you aren’t likely to gain any customers, sales, or interest in your gigs. Every product or service has a market of people who need that product or service. Do some brainstorming, and figure out how you might be able to connect your freelance service to the needs to those target customers.

If you have good suggest so you can advise me.

I have advised you. And no, I’m not going to do your research for you. YOU can do your own market research, and connect your services to the people who need those services. You are owner of your services. It is your responsibility to do your own market research.

Let me clear to you one thing. I do not expect any magic as you said at above in your declaration.

Good. I’m glad to hear this. But you would be wise to expect hard work. You’re not going to be successful without it. Time to get busy! Good luck.

• 5 months later...
On 4/2/2019 at 10:51 AM, shahidali283 said:

HI,

I have a logo designer and professional photographer .My working experience 5 years and also have ability manage the online business projects with the different methods used according to my work which is more efficient ways.

@shahidali283 This is considered as spamming the forum and will get you into trouble with the moderators.

Check this out: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/forum-rules-dos-and-donts

• 7 months later...

Archived