Fiverr Community Forum

I didn't get buyers request

Hello there i didn’t get any buyers request for my gig categories can any one tell me what’s thr problem this is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/rayhanpush?up_rollout=true
I want contact CS they told me clean my cache and cookies but this not working. Then again i was contacting they said buyer didn’t submit any request in my gig category that why i didn’t get any request on buyer Section but i changed my category i create new gig for other categories but it seems same issue
What’s i do now?

2 Likes

You only have one GIG in one category so there is nothing wrong.

There are no buyers request in your category.

I deleted my previous gig that’s was on social media design category there was also same issue what’s should i do npw create multiple gig in multiple categories?

Hello ma’am please reply me i badly need to solve my issues

My buyer request section has not been updating for last 2 days. Just showing the old buyer requests. How can I solve this?

you only have one gig and it is supposed that there are no buyer request submitted under your gig category. Try to create few more gigs in different category as well or wait for some buyer requests

You can post multiple gigs in same category but they must be different.

i am facing same issue i usually get lot of requests but from 15 days i am not receiving requests i also change gig categories that did not work so i contact CS they told to me to clear caches and cookies this also did not work there is someting wrong with buyer requests