I didn't get more orders

kiranshehzadi

Please be patient. But don’t sit back and do nothing. Get active, promote your gigs elsewhere on the internet, and understand that you are not entitled to orders just because you have active gigs. Please take responsibility for your own success. Do the work, treat your gigs like a business, and you will set yourself up for a better shot at sales and success.

Reply to @kiranshehzadi: I don’t think you’re allowed to post a link leading to your gig in the Tips for Sellers section, a moderator will likely remove this post or modify it… hehe

And well… about your question… Fiverr is a very competitive place… You’ll have to market your gig very well or you can check the Buyer’s requests section and make an offer there. 🙂

Guest webexpert1313

you need to promote your gigs in social medias and also check “Buyer request” area and join forums.

you need to also update title and description fully seo optimized and choose correct TAG 🙂

I would recommend you to use an Email Extractor. This program collect e-mail addresses on any given keywords. Then you can send direct letters to people who might be interested in your proposition. The program allows you to get more than 2,500 e-mail addresses within 25minutes! If you want to know how it works, you can find it on Youtube-

• 1 month later...

Archived