I didn't get my first order yet :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

maduranga_um

This will help:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

HI I’m fiverr Seller since May. But I didn’t get any orders yet. please help me to get at least one order.

Try to create several gigs at once, and then experiment and see which one is more popular. Remove ones that have no or few views/impressions, and create new ones - keep optimising but no need to overdo it. Avoid sitting around and just waiting to receive an order - go out there and spread the word out. Facebook group for Fiverr promotion is a good place to start and for free. Best of luck 😀

P.S. most of all - be patient and your 1st order will eventually arrive!

Try to create several gigs at once, and then experiment and see which one is more popular. Remove ones that have no or few views/impressions, and create new ones - keep optimising but no need to overdo it. Avoid sitting around and just waiting to receive an order - go out there and spread the word out. Facebook group for Fiverr promotion is a good place to start and for free. Best of luck 😀

hi, thank for your post. i will try my best.

maduranga_um Hang in there! I’m in the same position as you. I set up my very first gig about one month ago and haven’t had any orders at all. The problem with buyer requests (at least on voice over) is that almost all of them are not relevant (i.e. looking for voice overs in languages I don’t speak). There is very, very little to choose from. I’m sure if you and I (and others in our position) keeping working at it, eventually we’ll break through. I am preparing to set up more gigs, which I think will help, and perhaps you can do the same. I believe the more services you can offer, the better. Can’t wait for the first actual job!

hi, thank for your post. i will try my best.

maduranga_um I just checked out your gigs. In my opinion, they look clean and professional, with all of the necessary details. As microscopetrans said (excellent advice), it’s all about spreading the word and marketing yourself. We’re in the same boat!

Great tips…thank you! :+1:t3:

Yesterday I sent a offer to the customer. He accept that & sent me the job. i did it & sent it to him. it was a PDF conversion. but his feedback did not good. he sent me a dispute the oder. is it bad for my future orders?? is that customer bad impressions shows in my gigs???

It’s okay, it took me more than a month to have my first order, and I remember I cancelled it because I could not understand the work, but I got a new order later which was for $10, and it was my first order ever.
The trick is to reach out, make sure you send 10 buyer requests every day and stay active, be quick to respond to the messages, to keep the prices low in the beginning, and make sure your gig title matches your service.
I hope this helps.

Guest offlinehelpers

What will the person do if he/she dont have strong social media. and also BR dont work then???

if he/she dont have strong social media

Start one - you can open all your social media accounts for nothing, so all it will cost you to begin with is time.

I am also in the waiting line:disappointed_relieved:

I am also in the waiting line

Why are you waiting for things to happen? Be a doer – Fiverr likes doers. Get out there and MAKE things happen. Waiting patiently, without doing anything to build you business, is a terrible and ineffective business strategy.

Archived