I didn't get my first order

mohammadiliyas9

Hi, @Rajjmiraj
Welcome to the Fiverr forum.
Now you must be active on Fiber and Forum for most of the day and try to read daily posts.
And you should try to share the jigs on your social channel and complete 10 bids per day at the request of the buyer.
Work hard and you will soon have success
Thanks

Hi, @Rajjmiraj

Now you must be active on Fiber and Forum for most of the day and try to read daily posts.

And you should try to share the jigs on your social channel and complete 10 bids per day at the request of the buyer.

Thanks

Thank you so much…I will try that

Hi, @Rajjmiraj

Thanks

absolutely right .i also doig this

Hi. I’ve had a look at your profile and gigs, and at first glance everything looks good. It’s great that you’ve taken a couple of skills tests, your gig photos look appealing, and your response rate is very good. However…

1. you are offering services in one of the most competitive fields on Fiverr. There are thousands of other sellers offering similar services to you, although that on its own doesn’t mean you won’t be offered jobs. Which is why I think number 2 is an issue…

2. Your English is letting you down. Bearing in mind I’ve spent less than one minute looking at your your profile, yet I’ve noticed some of your gig titles don’t make any sense. The gig title is your shop window, your chance to shout about your service, the way people search for services on Fiverr. No matter how amazing your skills, if your gig titles make no sense then you’re not going to get an order. Two examples from your profile:

• I will provide neck joint fast. What? I don’t understand! It’s only when I look at your gig photo that I can see two images of shirts, one with the neck collar neatly fastened and the other with the neck open. Your gig title could instead be * I will alter photos of shirts so they appear neatly fastened at the collar

• I will product photo editing for e commerce. What? I don’t understand! Your gig photo shows two similar images side by side, but one has a display support structure removed. Therefore your gig title could be something like * I will remove unwanted display structures from your photos ready for e-commerce

My examples can be improved further, but at least they make sense.

Also, your personal description can be improved. You write: Hi!
I specialize in photo retouching\ Photoshop editing such as removing the background, color correction, Product retouch and others Graphics design work.
I always try to delivery the Best Design and complete the job quickly.
Please contact me and I will be pleased to work with you!
All work takes place within 24hours

How about: Hi. I specialize in Photoshop editing services including photo retouching, removing backgrounds, color correction, and other graphic design tasks. Please see my gigs for individual services. I have XX years of experience and assure you of a highly professional service. I always aim to deliver the very best results in the quickest time to ensure your satisfaction. All work is completed within 24 hours. Please contact me to discuss your job. I will be pleased to work with you.

You’ve just had a free proofreading service! Good luck my friend.

Hi. I’ve had a look at your profile and gigs, and at first glance everything looks good. It’s great that you’ve taken a couple of skills tests, your gig photos look appealing, and your response rate is very good. However…

1. you are offering services in one of the most competitive fields on Fiverr. There are thousands of other sellers offering similar services to you, although that on its own doesn’t mean you won’t be offered jobs. Which is why I think number 2 is an issue…

2. Your English is letting you down. Bearing in mind I’ve spent less than one minute looking at your your profile, yet I’ve noticed some of your gig titles don’t make any sense. The gig title is your shop window, your chance to shout about your service, the way people search for services on Fiverr. No matter how amazing your skills, if your gig titles make no sense then you’re not going to get an order. Two examples from your profile:

• I will provide neck joint fast. What? I don’t understand! It’s only when I look at your gig photo that I can see two images of shirts, one with the neck collar neatly fastened and the other with the neck open. Your gig title could instead be * I will alter photos of shirts so they appear neatly fastened at the collar

• I will product photo editing for e commerce. What? I don’t understand! Your gig photo shows two similar images side by side, but one has a display support structure removed. Therefore your gig title could be something like * I will remove unwanted display structures from your photos ready for e-commerce

I specialize in photo retouching\ Photoshop editing such as removing the background, color correction, Product retouch and others Graphics design work.

How about: Hi. I specialize in Photoshop editing services including photo retouching, removing backgrounds, color correction, and other graphic design tasks. Please see my gigs for individual services. I have XX years of experience and assure you of a highly professional service. I always aim to deliver the very best results in the quickest time to ensure your satisfaction. All work is completed within 24 hours. Please contact me to discuss your job. I will be pleased to work with you.

thank you… thank you so much for the advice me

I have the same issue, I have been on Fiverr for almost a month yet there’s no single order. I won’t lie, it’s discouraging, I’m looking for the strength to carry on. Anyone care to go through my gig to see if I have any problems?

Thank you for your advice,

Please can now check if my gig’s titles are right? Please help

Hi, @Rajjmiraj

Thanks

I am not able to see anythimg in the buyer request… How should I send them?

Hi, @Rajjmiraj

Thanks

Thanks

Don’t follow this. It’s very bad advice that keeps getting repeated again and again on the forums. It DOES NOT WORK.

1 - Being active on “Fiber” and the Forums is irrelevant to getting orders. Zero. No bearing at all. With that said, having a high Fiber level can be very positive for your health and well being. Personally, I have a Top Rated, Pro Fiber level and bathroom breaks are AMAZING.

2 - Sharing the “jigs” on social media does nothing unless you are targeting well. People writing this crap have no idea how to do that. Not sure how that even applies to sellers that do not offer dance services though…

3 - Sending 10 buyer requests per day is worthless. Sending one good buyer request a day IF you are a good fit for a certain project is much better. Quantity is meaningless. I have no joke for this one. But if you really want one, just browse the buyer requests for a while, tons of hilarious content there.

Archived