Fiverr Forum

I didnt get views on gigs

I dont know why but i didnt get views at 2 last days.

I am also worried about that… there are no view/impression/click on my last 2 gig’s, uploaded recently. something strange happen. :-S

Same issue with me.

Yeah

Yep!

same…

0 views and 0 orders…

wierd, because my gigs are very high (1’st page) in search results.

What the hell?!

Look:

theres an error from fiverr’s end

I have Same issue, No views and no orders in any gig since 2 days ago :confused:

Same happened December 19… 0 views and orders in any gigs

Yeah same here. I guess there must be a mess with the algorithm/ sorting.

Once it resets I would imagine it would go back to normal. And now that the day has rolled over we’re on day 3 of this nonsense. Though I do think the gigs must be displaying - though the lack of any analytics is randomly populating them leading to sporadic orders Im guessing. I say they must be displaying because I had 3 people message me yesterday with questions.

Same here. No views. Don’t know what’s going on.

Also the same here, thought it may have been because I’ve only just started out

I have faced the same issue. Hope fiverr team will fix it soon.

Same! I’m happy at least to see it’s not an isolated issue. I’m sure the Fiverr team is already working on it.

Reply to @fullmontis:

I sent ticket to support, and they said that my gigs are good and they dont need to be advertised. Intresting.

Same here! I was thinking something might be wrong on my side but CS confirmed it wasn’t. This is very frustuating.

Same here. No gig views in the last couple of days, but I got an order so it seems something is up with the system. I hope it get fixed soon… I just changed around some of my gig descriptions and pictures and I wanted to see if I’ve been getting more clicks or not.

I had 2 sales since christmas despite a personal record in time and money spent on promotion!

Guessing some of the recent changes on fiverr are the reason behind it, also noticed that gigs have rotated in categories. Allot of the gigs that used to be on top in categories or searches are completely gone.

Same thing happened a couple of times last year but for me this is the first time when things have been this slow for more than 2 weeks!

same with me 5 days already no views

Yes friends I have Same issue