I didn't receive any orders after update

Hello everyone. About 2-3 weeks after the problems with GIGs analytics started, I didn’t receive any orders. I level 2 and this year received and successfully fulfilled about a hundred orders, 4 orders were canceled and only 1 order received a negative review, 90-95% of our customers were satisfied and left 5 star reviews. What could be the problem? I can barely find orders from regular customers now, but this situation is starting to scare me. Thank you!

If you are not getting order, as a new member I suggest you should give sometime in sendings buyers request as fast as possible and should promote your gig on every social media platform. It will increase you views, impressions and you may get chance to get your orders soon.
Thank you.

If you are not getting order, as a new member I suggest you should give sometime in sendings buyers request as fast as possible and should promote your gig on every social media platform. It will increase you views, impressions and you may get chance to get your orders soon.

Thank you.

Hello, I’m not new. I’ve been on Fiverr since February 2019. As I said before only for last 3 month I’m completed around 100 orders. Did you even read my message? 😅

I wanted to tell you I’m a new member. Your are experienced I know that. But I’m new here. No offence 🙂

I do not insult you in any way. You just tell me:

“If you are not getting order, as a new member I suggest you should …”. It just won’t help me, because it’s off-topic.

P.S Plus it doesn’t really help to get your first order. Good examples of work on the cover of GIG + powerful and honest description - the key to success.

Archived