I didn't see my gig anywhere

wp_goods

Gigs get moved around in the results to help promote new sellers and give everyone a chance. This happens to most sellers from time to time. Don’t panic.

You should of course optimize your gig for search, but beyond that there’s not much you can do but wait. Gigs here on Fiverr gets bumped up and down in the search results based on a number of factors, like rating, delivery time, response rate, recent reviews and other performance factors, but also because new sellers must be given a chance to become visible.

This got confirmed by customer support the other day, so that’s just how it is.

Keep delivering high-quality services at the right price, getting them five-star reviews, and you’ll find your gig further up in the results in no time.

In the meantime, here’s some tips to optimize your gig for search:

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

One seller here contacted Fiverr Support about this issue and this is what they said. ⬇️

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

you should contact with Fiverr support team, according to me, is it happened when fiverr promote new sellers and give them change to express their skills.

This is the second post you have made that shows you did not read the other comments in the thread! Therefore, you gave advice that was not needed as the issue the OP has is already addressed in the posts up there. ⤴️

Also, it would be a waste of the Fiverr support team’s time to be contacted concerning this issue. The are terribly busy with the influx of new sellers to the Fiverr Platform since the pandemic hit. At this time CS is taking up to 10 days to respond.

Archived