Fiverr Community Forum

I didn't understand what is Tipped! Later on WOW!

After consecutive day-night hard works by sending Buyer Request. At last I got a message from my first client whom I offered through buyer request. For me it was very easy task but as it was my first time got communicated from buyer, I was bit nervous/exited to fulfill the task. Client communicated with me around 4 AM and I submitted the job around 6 AM and went to sleep. Client provide me feedback at night 11 PM that there was few mistake and need to revised. But with the excitement I forgot to go through client requirement first :roll_eyes: . I submitted the revised file immediately.

The next mail at 2 AM client politely told me that you didn’t follow my instruction. I will glad to pay you but I have to do the job again from some other designer. I felt really bad and found my mistake. As my gig has money back guarantee offer. so I did the revision with actual file and mention him no need to pay me if this revision is not OK and do this job from other designer. I felt that I LOST MY FIRST JOB :disappointed_relieved:

In the morning around 10 AM I got mail in my Gmail that " You have been tipped". What does it mean! I was Puzzled :roll_eyes::thinking:. I opened my fiverr account and found $15 . I didn’t understand I did a $5 work but how I could I receive $15. Later on I realized it was a $10 Tips against a $5 job and that’s for my good work in time with 5* review feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:.

WOW! it was amazing feelings to complete my first job with full star review!
Thanks to Fiverr to give me the opportunity to work. My heartfelt thanks to my client too.

5 Likes

Your client sent you $10 tip :dollar:
That’s it
Congrats
Best of luck

1 Like

Thanks Brother for your well wishes.

1 Like

Welcome Brother!
Best of luck

1 Like