I didt get any order

ajmat_rijon

Hello @ajmat_rijon, your page looks superb! Try creating new gigs within your niche with different titles. At times, there might be a lot of sellers competing to receive jobs. All you have to do is research well and digress a bit to less populated niches so you can get your first order , on and on like that, your page will start ranking and you will receive orders.

You can try out buyers request also. Have a nice time.

I know you won’t like what I am about to say, but try to lower your price. You should do that now as a new seller, specially if you haven’t received any order or ratings yet. Try that. You can start to increase your price once you’ve got completed orders and received high ratings.

Hi,

I am Ajmat from Bangladesh and I want to work here but unfortunately, I didn’t get any 😥

Here is my gig please visit and let me know what the reason for not getting any order.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Ap4oR4

Thank you

“I will try my best for a good work.

My goal is to earn a 5-star review from you and I believe that I can do it in the best way than others.”

Suggest you remove the above (copied) from your profile description as it does not come across as professional and will put many buyers off.

I want to work here but unfortunately, I didn’t get any 😥

Tip: Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived