Fiverr Community Forum

I did't receive any order...please help me

Dont depends on FB. Do marketing instragum , Twitte, Linkdin, behace, pinterest etc…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Also I think your service kery word is not strong & also imge cant atract to buyer. Take care of it

1 Like

yaa share your gig on every social media and spend time in fiver as much as you can

Just do marketing your gig! :slightly_smiling_face:

kannanssyam :slight_smile:

Congratulations keep biding and wish it do it every day marketing your best seller gig

Thanks
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

best of luck bro. You will get soon

1 Like

Eoin, :mage:t2: the wise has some suggestions for you.

Welcome to fiverr… As a new seller you need to work hard for getting first order. Fiverr have a policily get one order fiverr provide another order. As a new seller you must need one order as soon as possible.
There have 2 way for getting order in your profile:
one is send buyer request daily. Please don’t share template for buyer request. First of all read all requirements what buyer need then how you solve this problem. send buyer request that way i hope you get order.

Second one is social media marketing:

Share your gig link all social media that you are use. Ever day you post your gig share link in social media …

I hope you understand.
Best of Luck your new journey

3 Likes

Improve your gig quality, Send Daily 10 buyer request, Do gig marketing every day, Not Only Facebook Marketing, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc Do these

2 Likes

promote you gigs please in social media

1 Like

I also have a problem now. Bayer doesn’t come properly and I send whatever comes. But doesn’t get any response and GIG has made it fairly but it doesn’t work.

Thankz…bro

1 Like

promoting your gig in social media.

1 Like

Same here bro .how to get work

1 Like

Did the promos…but no use…

1 Like

same here bro .improve gig and share

1 Like

i don’t know bro…

1 Like

send buyer request that way i hope you get order.

Share your gig link all social media that you are use. Ever day you post your gig share link in social media . keep patience in mind.

2 Likes

how to get order from fiverr?

2 Likes

no idea…