I did't receive any order...please help me

kannanssyam

your gig, looks quite good. In the future, maybe I’ll give it a try. Haha.

But do be patient, you only join July. There are a lot of seller who didnt get a order for more than 7 months.

I don’t have any idea to promote my gig… PLEASE HELP MEEEE…

Eoin, :mage:t2: the wise has some suggestions for you.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Welcome to fiverr… As a new seller you need to work hard for getting first order. Fiverr have a policily get one order fiverr provide another order. As a new seller you must need one order as soon as possible.
There have 2 way for getting order in your profile:
one is send buyer request daily. Please don’t share template for buyer request. First of all read all requirements what buyer need then how you solve this problem. send buyer request that way i hope you get order.

Second one is social media marketing:

Share your gig link all social media that you are use. Ever day you post your gig share link in social media …

I hope you understand.
Best of Luck your new journey

Archived