I do $5 10-page sample edits of fiction manuscripts

Send me the first 10 pages of your manuscript, and specify the type of editing that you are aiming for. If an editing type is not specified, I will do a little bit of everything so you can see whether my style is a good match. I will also offer comprehensive comments about the overall impact the sample had on me as a reader. Expect a response within 1-3 business days.

@claeriekauthor Please, do not use the Forum for this! You will be banned.

@claeriekauthor You have a very impressive gig page.

Best wishes for a great success. :slight_smile:

Edit: @spaintranslator - what makes you think she’s be banned? She’s not breaking any rules. If she wants to offer first xx pages for free, that’s her prerogative. All she has to do is charge minimum of $5 for page 11 & up.

ok! My mistake then, I am sorry…

That’s okay. :slight_smile:

Although, it is within her right, I’m not sure I’d recommend doing that. Perhaps four pages or max 1000 words, but 10 pages does seem a bit much. :slight_smile:

I was told not to “promote” Gigs here in the Forum… that´s why… sorry again.

Just a couple of things. Your gig says free but you have to pay $5 to order. Also you need to remove the off Fiverr contact details from your profile description as that is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Maybe you could say a sample edit for $5 and then if they are happy to proceed give extra pages free when they next order.

You can promote in this “My Fiverr Gigs” section only; otherwise, you are correct, it would be spam and flagged anywhere else.

You are allowed to promote your gigs in the category My Fiverr Gigs on the forum but not anywhere else.

I am promoting in the right category, aren’t I?

Yes you are! :smile:

@lloydsolutions I know, I couldn’t figure out how to get it to say zero. That didn’t appear to be an option when I set it up. Do you know how to make an option or do I have to charge? If I have to charge I can tweak it. Also, thank you. I meant to remove the link and forgot. All fixed now!

You have to charge and there is no way to offer a standalone free gig.

@lloydsolutions Okay I tweaked it. Thank you!

You still need to remove the word “free” from the order details at the bottom just before “proceed to order”.