Fiverr Forum

I do logo design,,

Hi,
If you want a professional, unique and high quality Logo design for your website,Medical, company or businessthen you are at right place
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/73a6b86de1

thank so much all views :rose::rose::rose:

Keep it up… Promote your business in social media…

I started to promote social media.Thank you for your comments.

send buyer request daily.

happy journey, and best off luck

You Should be send buyer request Daily

thank you very much for your comments and support

thank you very much :rose::rose:

thank you very much for your comments and support :rose::rose:

hey, I have a problem, I’m new to fiverr. how to send buyer request. please help me

Hello,

This will be able to help you… Have a look-

Thank you very much for your support…

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it. Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gig Offer some extra Give him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so much Keep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of text Try to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re

Shortened links are not allowed on the forum so you need to change this (use the little edit pen) to the full Fiverr link.

Also you need to remove " Lifetime support." from your gig description as that is not realistic and is against the Terms of Service. You will find the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

thank you for your information

thank so much all views,replies and users :rose: