I do my best but no orders

mubashir151

favicon-32x32.png.e395f572828f98025c20f118623cd363.png Fiverr.com

design-creative-flyer-posters-brochure-and-magazine-adds.thumb.jpg.327965fcd39f3cbabacd0bdd231d3d39.jpg

Mubashir151: I will design creative flyer, posters, brochure and magazine ads...

For only $5, Mubashir151 will design creative flyer, posters, brochure and magazine ads. | Today flyers are everywhere, both in the physical and online, representing the identity of the event, the artists, the site partners and not least the | Fiverr

I try my best and remain online also do bidding. But unfortunately no receiving any order 😞

Kindly help me.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 10 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 10 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thanks for the informative information 🙂

Well, you’ve plagiarised your gig descriptions and your designs are just free templates anyone can download.

image.png.af75d1e0f5e0123e2d700c24249c6b33.png
image897×335 70.7 KB

There are already hundreds of so-called “graphic designers” on this site offering “100% Customer Satisfaction” and “Money Back Guarantees”. If you want actual sales then you’ve got to first put the time into developing actual skills in what your offering.

Well, you’ve plagiarised your gig descriptions and your designs are just free templates anyone can download.

There are already hundreds of so-called “graphic designers” on this site offering “100% Customer Satisfaction” and “Money Back Guarantees”. If you want actual sales then you’ve got to first put the time into developing actual skills in what your offering.

Gig first image is created by me. I have done course of adobe illustrator. Anyways thanks for your informative information 🙂

Archived