Fiverr Forum

I do not get much buyer request?

I do not see much buyer request. buyer request depends on what parameter.

1 Like

It depends also on the type of gig you made. For example, if you have a gig for proofreading or editing, you can see buyer requests in that category. Having multiple gigs in different categories you are good at will allow you to see the buyer requests in those categories. Good luck~ :hugs:

2 Likes

@catsimulator i have 3 category but i see max 1 request.

@catsimulator Thanks

To complement what already has been said, it also depends on the level you are as a seller. New sellers don’t have access to many buyer requests, as you level up this will change and you will see more of them. They also disappear very quickly for new sellers so you have to be in the right place at the right time to be able to make bids. It can be difficult, but not impossible if you are checking frequently this section during the day :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

you should some edit your gig tag, and category

Hi! Same here, i have about 6 gigs and i do see that buyers are looking at them but i haven’t got a single buyer request!
Also, i think its just been few days so im not sure if im rushing it!

2 Likes

@danieladgr so its about seller level and activity time. Confirmed. thats all i need to know. Thank a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

@maharanidez i think @danieladgr answered it more clearly then anybody in the forum. please check her answer.

1 Like