I do not get orders

qalanderstudio

Thank you Guys. but i do asking how to improve gigs

I checked the descriptions of a couple of your gigs. You haven’t used your own words - you’ve copied parts of other successful Fiverr sellers’ descriptions. I won’t paste the usernames here as it wouldn’t be fair, but you know where you got them from.

Why not write your own gig descriptions? Buyers are just as likely to check out your descriptions and images (cough!) as any of us here are, because we’re buyers as well as sellers.

Make sure everything’s your own, and I’m sure you’ll see an improvement. Good luck! ☀️

I checked the descriptions of a couple of your gigs. You haven’t used your own words - you’ve copied parts of other successful Fiverr sellers’ descriptions. I won’t paste the usernames here as it wouldn’t be fair, but you know where you got them from.

Why not write your own gig descriptions? Buyers are just as likely to check out your descriptions and images (cough!) as any of us here are, because we’re buyers as well as sellers.

Make sure everything’s your own, and I’m sure you’ll see an improvement. Good luck! ☀️

Respected would you like to visit my gigs ? what’s going wrong with them ? Thank You!

Why not open a thread on ‘Improve My Gig’ of your own, and then lots more users will be able to give you suggestions! 🙂

Improving gig is not just one day job. I think every seller need to keep improving their gig for ever. Their is always some thing we can do to improve the gig.

Tanverr you need to be a bit specific about what you offer in each gig. Categories you gigs as fiverr does. for example, If you offer vintage logo designs then vintage keywords should be in your gig title, also description and tags. Also select vintage logo category.

Improving gig is not just one day job. I think every seller need to keep improving their gig for ever. Their is always some thing we can do to improve the gig.

Tanverr you need to be a bit specific about what you offer in each gig. Categories you gigs as fiverr does. for example, If you offer vintage logo designs then vintage keywords should be in your gig title, also description and tags. Also select vintage logo category.

Thank you sir for suggestion

yes sir you are right. thank you

Archived