I do not getting any orders

joyroy569

Hello,

I have started my Fiverr journey on 12 March 2020.I have create 02 gigs related my field(Chemical Engineering)but didn’t get any order…What should I do to improve my gig.

Hi, Always try to be active with your pc/ laptop. Mobile phone is not perfect for online status. Try to be active 24/7 and keep patience

Consider experimenting with one of your gigs by creating and uploading a Gig Video. Regardless of the category, having a Gig Video will attract more potential buyers.

That and be patient. While it’s great you got 4 orders within such a short time from starting on Fiverr, try looking at it in a broader range. Lots of Sellers launch gigs and get no sales for months. Give it some time. The fact that you’ve already gotten orders means that you have a desirable offering. See if you can tweak your other gigs and see if that boosts their performance in your analytics.

Consider experimenting with one of your gigs by creating and uploading a Gig Video. Regardless of the category, having a Gig Video will attract more potential buyers.

That and be patient. While it’s great you got 4 orders within such a short time from starting on Fiverr, try looking at it in a broader range. Lots of Sellers launch gigs and get no sales for months. Give it some time. The fact that you’ve already gotten orders means that you have a desirable offering. See if you can tweak your other gigs and see if that boosts their performance in your analytics.

Thank you so much. I am thinking about adding a video in my published gig.

Archived