Fiverr Forum

I do not have Paypal.But I have $ 16 in fiverr.How can I buy the gigs

I do not have Paypal.But I have $ 16 in fiverr.How can I buy the gigs

Also make sure you have some “cleared” balance in your fiverr balance

Click the “Order Now” button. The system will automatically deduct from your Fiverr balance.

Reply to @integritymedia: Send me the Paypal

Reply to @lamhoud: I don’t understand what you mean by "Send me the Paypal."

What I’m saying is that you should click the “Order Now” button on the gig itself. It’s on the top rightish side of every gig (by the title). You don’t have to pay with Paypal. As long as you have a Fiverr balance it will automatically deduct from that.

i think not cleared you’re money

http://fiverr.com/seoforuwep/create-manually-6-edu-or-gov-high-pr-profile-backlinks-you-web-site

Reply to @integritymedia: Click on the “Order Now” and send me Pfeiffer automatically to Paypal

i Click on the “Order Now” and send me fiverr automatically to Paypal :frowning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Also make sure you have some “cleared” balance in your fiverr balance

Click the “Order Now” button. The system will automatically deduct from your Fiverr balance.

Reply to @integritymedia: Send me the Paypal

Reply to @lamhoud: I don’t understand what you mean by "Send me the Paypal."

What I’m saying is that you should click the “Order Now” button on the gig itself. It’s on the top rightish side of every gig (by the title). You don’t have to pay with Paypal. As long as you have a Fiverr balance it will automatically deduct from that.

i think not cleared you’re money

http://fiverr.com/seoforuwep/create-manually-6-edu-or-gov-high-pr-profile-backlinks-you-web-site

Reply to @integritymedia: Click on the “Order Now” and send me Pfeiffer automatically to Paypal

i Click on the “Order Now” and send me fiverr automatically to Paypal :frowning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.