I don't care. I'm LOVING the orange

hotwebideas

Still orange/red for me. The ONLY issue I have is that it just screams something bad has happened. The red is the color for warning people that they’re possibly breaking the TOS in messages or that one of their orders is in a dispute. These can easily be overlooked now because all orders and outlines are in the same color.

Change can be good, and I didn’t really like the green. I struggle to read red and green on a computer screen. Always have! I’d suggest blue instead.

Well, it can look good - but red/orange are universal symbols of danger, something being wrong. So, hint of orange (more yellowish) would be lovely - but bright alerting colours in place where we did nothing wrong are definitely, even visually speaking, bad bad bad move.

I prefer Green theme as orange theme looks like a warning or something is wrong.

It represents error for me and its not very welcoming and uncomfortable to look at my eyes hurts… i hope fiverr will do more tweaks or change it to a different colors…

If they’re gonna fart around with color changes instead of fixing issues, they should at least have done a little research and selected changes that are appropriate for this market environment. Color is an important aspect of image & branding. If it’s not going to be done correctly, it should be done at all.

I swear they just do random, easy stuff just so it looks like they’re actually working on the site.

I prefer the green which is easy to read and see.

The orange/red is difficult to read in either Safari or Chrome.

And I have to agree with some other Users, that “red” connotates

an error or warning (which is what happens when you type the word “pay” when sending a message to a Fiverr customer).

The orange also doesn’t blend with the Fiverr website, which is green.

White or yellow would probably work well. Or the light blue also used

on the website.

itsyourthing said:
  • Mine's back to green again today. Maybe it'll change to something different every other day to completely contradict the rules of good branding. SMH.

Could be part of their brand. Changing the color every couple of days. They would instantly be recognizable for that. To create the best brands you need to BREAK THE RULES!

I mean, I do brand development for clients and I certainly would not do that, but hey, maybe I am living in the stone age when it comes to marketing. This could be the new way.

Archived