I don't feel like to work anymore on fiverr

maruf_ur

Hey there, don’t be harsh.
I feel sorry for your experience. 😦
Don’t take jobs if you are not able to complete.
As a new profile, it will take some time to get orders again.
Be patient and work on your gigs, You will get order soon. 🙂

Hello, it’s not easy to be a freelancer. You have to be here all the time and work even when you are sick or busy. I’ve been here over 4 years with only about 3 days off the entire time.

Not everyone can enjoy working every day like I do.

Thanks for inspiring me. I will work harder.

Thanks for inspiring me. I will work harder.

Don’t give up my friend! You have a lot of good reviews too. From my experience if something happens, tell your buyer in advance. Communication is key and buyers are also humans and will understand the situation if you explain ahead of time 🙂

@misscrystal you are incredible inspiration 🙂 If we love something and passionate about it, then we don’t need to take vacations from it 🙂 What a great community we have here.

I was doing fine but on last project I got poor rating. It’s true it’s all my fault. I couldn’t manage time, I had fever, exam… hard time

Now I don’t feel like to work anymore… 😞

I was doing fine but on last project I got poor rating. It’s true it’s all my fault. I couldn’t manage time, I had fever, exam… hard time

Really? that’s it? Come on that’s life, giving up is too easy! Roll up your sleeves 💪 and get back on your grind. Everyone makes mistakes learn from them and move on.

Really? that’s it? Come on that’s life, giving up is too easy! Roll up your sleeves 💪 and get back on your grind. Everyone makes mistakes learn from them and move on.

Fiverr ranking is messed up. Low ranking gigs are coming ashed of me. It is very frustrating.

Guest offlinehelpers

Fiverr ranking is messed up. Low ranking gigs are coming ashed of me. It is very frustrating.

Oh go on, please say something positive!

I’ll start: It’s been shown that the number of gigs in each category has been reducing, most probably due to the phone verification brought in recently - yeah! 🙂

Your turn!

Guest offlinehelpers

I think low quality people are gaining lot of money without doing anything.

I think low quality people are gaining lot of money without doing anything.

Is that the most positive you can be?

Have you tried marketing off-Fiverr, changing your gig images, changing your profile picture, changing your gig description etc.?

Or, you could just leave it to us ‘low quality people’. 🙂 <== see that, it’s a smile - go on, try it!

Use vacation mode. It’s exactly for that very purpose. Also use limit orders feature if you get too many orders (which is tough I know)

Don’t keep your gig active while you’re away. That’s very dangerous.

…and don’t keep vacation mode on too for long. That’s dangerous too!

Archived