I don't find my ID and GIG on the search bar? can anyone help what does happend?

mahad_aleem

one

Yesterday it is on the first page now i search 10 pages but i don’t find out it

Why can’t I find my Gig while searching? Why is my Gig no longer in the same spot in the marketplace?

A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.

****** Take Action! Click here to check your Gig status. ******

The above is from the Help Centre.

Why can’t I find my Gig while searching? Why is my Gig no longer in the same spot in the marketplace?

A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.

Thank you. It help me alot

This was before but now it doesn’t count again, some gigs that haven’t been active for years and still not active are above the active gigs that meet the stated requirements. I noticed once you edit your gig, the gig automatically goes to the last page

This was before but now it doesn’t count again, some gigs that haven’t been active for years and still not active are above the active gigs that meet the stated requirements. I noticed once you edit your gig, the gig automatically goes to the last page

I noticed once you edit your gig, the gig automatically goes to the last page

Stating as a fact something that is due to other reasons, leads nowhere… :roll_eyes:

None of my Gigs have disappeared, or lost ranking, once I have edited them - and I have done it several times!

Very helpful tips, thanks

Archived