Fiverr Community Forum

I don't get any click! Can any one Help me about this?

Hey, Yeasin Here, I create professional, corporate, and eye-catching business Logo, Flyer Design, Book Cover Design, Social Media Design for Clints.

Last 28 days I get on average 750 Impressions in my gigs but there has no Click in my gig. Here is my profile link - https://www.fiverr.com/mahmuda_akter

Can anyone help me out of these?

6 Likes

Also I am facing this issue. No clicks!!!

1 Like

Impressions mean buyers searching for gigs in a certain section and they are simply see your gig in the search results. And the clicks mean buyers opened you gig

3 Likes

@dana_ritz Thank you so much for presenting things so beautifully.

2 Likes

Best your success

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I didn’t get much sleep today, so my brain doesn’t want to work
I wanted to say that clicks mean that buyer opens exactly your gig because he simply likes it.
Maybe you don’t have everything that needs to be done to start getting clicks? I would recommend you check the link I attached in order to learn how to present good product

4 Likes

Thanks for your link.

1 Like

Its soo Sad things for a freelancer.

I don’t get any order till now. What I do now? What you think?

Before making your Gig here, did you bother to have a look at just how many “logo” designers (as well as the other categories you mention) you are competing with? Why should people buy from you? Do you have attractive examples in your profile that you actually made? Are they “professional” looking, or do they look like someone threw together clip art they found on Google?

GG

1 Like

As I mentioned earlier I would recommend you too to simply read Fiverr’s guides on creating quality eye-catching gigs and profile

1 Like