I don't get any order message

ronakpanchal27

No, there’s lot of factor related on this. gig marketing, gig competition and gig description. though I’m also a new seller. I think it can help. thanks

He might get an order today. He might get an order in six months. He might never get an order. It is impossible to answer. So never give anyone such hope.

I will try to clear the matter up for once. (Note: My previous comment was pure sarcasm)

There is no time frame when you will get a job. The statement of ariful_islam_wd is completely wrong. I would also not advise you to listen to someone who has almost no sales himself.

My first sale came in after a few hours.

I rather think it’s because of your gigs. Take for example the “I will expertise in ontology rdf protege sparql apache jena fuseki java reactjs” gig.

You didn’t put a lot of information in there? What can be expected from you? Write a little more. What is your USP? Who are you? What do you do? etc. etc. etc.

You have to win the trust of the people who watch your gig. You have to solve a problem.

Then you will also sell.

I will try to clear the matter up for once. (Note: My previous comment was pure sarcasm)

There is no time frame when you will get a job. The statement of ariful_islam_wd is completely wrong. I would also not advise you to listen to someone who has almost no sales himself.

My first sale came in after a few hours.

I rather think it’s because of your gigs. Take for example the “I will expertise in ontology rdf protege sparql apache jena fuseki java reactjs” gig.

You didn’t put a lot of information in there? What can be expected from you? Write a little more. What is your USP? Who are you? What do you do? etc. etc. etc.

You have to win the trust of the people who watch your gig. You have to solve a problem.

Then you will also sell.

Valuable information. Thanks for sharing. Keep blessing for me. .

Archived