Fiverr Community Forum

I don't get any Order or any reponse

HI,
I am new in fiverr. Last month I created my gig which was all about Graphic Design related.
Everyday I send 10 buyer request.
But sorry to still now no one replay my request and I can’t get any project.

So as a new how I get buyer project.

Can you help me Please?

Thank You,
Sakib, Bangladesh

4 Likes

Welcome to the fiverr forum. Please, don’t upset. Same positions . But i am not upset . Good wishes to you. :cowboy_hat_face: :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Yes keep Trying don’t take too much stress try again one day you will get success. Wish You good luck.

best wish from me. good luck :blush: :blush: :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No worries ! Just be patient and send daily 10 Buyer Request and grow your skill .

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Don’t take stress… I also had no orders since last 2 months when i created my account. but yesterday i got my first order and i want to tell you that I have send more than 150 requests and than i got it my first order.
ao keep trying and keep sending requests daily. you’ll get your first order soon.

This problem happen due yo covic-19 issue. Pleasekeep active and follow bellows tips.

1. Create 7 amazing gig
  2. Send request Daily 10
  3. Active fiverr and fiverr furam
  4. Get project and give quality delivery and get 5 star.

Thank you