I don't get any order since I open this account

rizvisr007

Sure. Your “problem” is that you are sitting back waiting for success to find you, when what you need to be doing is finding ways to market and promote your services to the people that need what you have to offer. You can be as hopeful as you want, but hope never built businesses – action does. Set goals, work to achieve those goals, and then repeat the process.

You’re not going to have many orders if you just sit there doing nothing. You are a freelancer; start finding ways to build your business.

Sure. Your “problem” is that you are sitting back waiting for success to find you, when what you need to be doing is finding ways to market and promote your services to the people that need what you have to offer. You can be as hopeful as you want, but hope never built businesses – action does. Set goals, work to achieve those goals, and then repeat the process.

You’re not going to have many orders if you just sit there doing nothing. You are a freelancer; start finding ways to build your business.

Thank you so much for inspiring me 🙂

• 2 months later...

First of all, create a gig according to your learning base.

Keep sending buyer request daily

Marketing your gig link to social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with proper hashtag

Make a strong portfolio in that site which fiver allow.

And most importantly use a very attractive & eye catchy image on your gig.

Archived