I don't get buyer response

kamrun609

Could we see an example of an offer that you’ve left? You might be saying something wrong or using copy-paste offers.

If your offers are amazing, then the reason that no buyers are contacting you is probably because they found another seller or they no longer want to order anything. Recently, there has been in increase in the amount of sellers on Fiverr, and a lot of them have started leaving buyer requests, so it’s going to be harder to get orders that way!

It’s not that easy to get an order from the buyer request section.
Make sure to reply only to those you feel qualified for.

Also, make a research of the topics related to tips and advices on how to respond to buyer requests here in the Forum. They’re helpful!

Hi, the first thing to do is get a reality check. BR are really hard to get a win in. The numbers are against you

My BR Stats are 862 sent to 11 jobs or a ratio of about 78:1 which is not exactly the odds you would hope to win at the horse track from. As per above, these numbers are getting worse every time I do the math. A few months ago it was 55:1, a few days ago 77:1. This is a sign that things are getting worse not better.

I get a few more answers, but mostly those are:

• for free work,
  • from someone who (bizarrely) thinks that when I said I could Mix their song for $150, I really meant a whole ten-song album for $15, or
  • a reseller who wants me to do the job they landed (but can’t do) for a fraction of the stupid price they quoted.
  • others just ghost, sometimes even as I am typing my answer to them - usually asking for a second time if they can send the mp3 so I can hear the song they want mixed.

As already stated earlier, with this massive influx of Sellers and Buyers who are not remotely experienced or even sure what they want - let alone how to express it, BR are difficult - if not totally insane most of the time. I just checked and had seven BR, none of which were remotely doable jobs, even before the stupid budgets that assume I can work for a few cents per hour.

If you are not winning in BR it may be your fault, or it may not as simply: most BR are not winnable (or you would not wat to anyway) and those that get won are often by people who make such wild promises it probably wont end well.

🙂

Could we see an example of an offer that you’ve left? You might be saying something wrong or using copy-paste offers.

If your offers are amazing, then the reason that no buyers are contacting you is probably because they found another seller or they no longer want to order anything. Recently, there has been in increase in the amount of sellers on Fiverr, and a lot of them have started leaving buyer requests, so it’s going to be harder to get orders that way!

thanks for your suggestion

Archived