I don't get direct orders

peterwriter18

You have 2 gigs in which you offer to assist with assignments. Assisting with academic work is not allowed on Fiverr and your gigs are likely to be removed at any time. If you type “assignment gig denied” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on the subject.

Thanks for the feedback. I have modified the gigs.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think there’s a huge demand for writers on Fiverr. There’s a lot of competition, sure, but you’ll find lots of those sellers can’t really write.

I think the problem Fiverr writers face is proving their worth. Because writing has so few barriers to entry, everybody and their dog has a writing Gig on here, thinking it’s the path to easy money.

Try to prove your ability to customers by uploading samples of your work. Also, take some tests; they’re free! If you can get published somewhere reputable, that’ll also do wonders for your image.

Here are a few thoughts before I sign off for the night:

• Change “an medic” to “a medic”.
  • Get rid of the period before the words “·Original content”.
  • Leave a whole line’s worth of space between paragraphs. It makes for easier reading.
  • Upload watermarked samples, as mentioned.
  • Talk a little more about your experience as a medic. That’s important if you’re selling medical articles.
  • Consider changing your Gig image. It looks dated and uninspiring. I’d rather see a picture of you in your medical outfit, or you in a medical setting. That’d inspire with me with confidence in your ability.

Archived